1. In 2015, Professor Yu Miao’s research project The Role of EU’s Science and Technology Related Policies in its New Energy Strategy has been awarded a grant of RMB 100,000 yuan from the National Natural Science Fund. The research can be of great value and guidance to the development of Chinese government policies supporting new energy strategy.
2. In 2015, Professor Liu Jipeng has proposed a research project on Capitalization of the Natural Resources and its Market Development. The project has been awarded 600,000 yuan from the National Social Science Fund. The research project has provided theoretical guidance to promote the efficient use of the natural resources in China. It is also of value to the capitalization process of natural resource in China.
3. In 2016, Professor Xiong Jinwu has proposed the research project titled Research on Modernization of Contemporary Traditional Chinese Economic Thoughts: The Example of Economics about the Wellbeing of the General Population (1840—1949). The project has secured a 200,000 yuan grant from the National Social Science Fund. This research project has provided theoretical guidance to future research in this area. It helps to promote the evolution of traditional economic thoughts.
4. In 2016, Professor Li Yong has proposed a research project titled Research on the Control over Industries Invested by Foreign Direct Investment has been awarded 200,000 yuan by the National Social Science Fund. This research has provided theoretical guidance to other related research projects on foreign direct investment. It can help us to better understand foreign investment in China.
5. In 2017, Professor Gao Qiuming has proposed a research project titled Research based on the Composition of Unreasonable State Medical Insurance Claim Payout Amount Data and a Proposed Regulating Mechanism. The project has secured 200,000 yuan grant from the National Social Science Fund. This research has proposed solutions to address problems in the makeup of the claims of the state medical insurance. It can provide guidance to optimize medical expenses of major hospitals.
6. In 2018, Professor Wang Ting has proposed a research project titled Data-mining based Research on Quality Employment Opportunities for University Graduates: Method of Assessment, Contributing Factors, and path to quality employment. The project has secured a grant of 410,000 yuan from the National Social Science Fund. This project has provided insights on issues on employment opportunities for university graduates. It has offered guiding theories and valuable suggestions that may contribute to alleviation of the employment problems faced by university graduates.
7. In 2018, Professor Hu Jiye has proposed a research project titled Research on Prevention of System-based Financial Risks. The project has been included in Beijing Social Science Key Projects and has been awarded 150,000 yuan. This research has been carried out in Beijing Research Center for Socialism with Chinese Characteristics under Xi Jinping’s thoughts for the New Era. This research project has provided theoretical guidance to prevention of system-rooted financial risk in China. Data and other supports for this project came from publications of the following scholars: Hu Jiye, Ma Jianyang (), Hu Yuwei (), Liu Shaojun, Li Yong, Lou Yan (), Zhu Xiaowu, Cheng Furui, Li Borao (scholar), Wang Hui (scholar) and Dong Yawei (scholar) etc.
8. In 2018, Professor Wu Yunxian has proposed a research project titled Evolution of American Companies over time: from the perspectives of Technological Innovations and Industry Metamorphosis. This project has been awarded a grant of 200,000 from the National Social Science Fund. It is of great significance to companies going through challenges in the era of technological innovation and industry upgrading. It serves to help companies to perform better in this challenging environment.